Products has expiring dates. As the month of September gets expire, all the satanic products disturbing your life shall expire with this month.
I decree by the power in the word of God, your life will never end up in minus, never be limited nor be wasted, rather you shall live to fulfill your God created purpose in life.
I pray when your odds (negatives of life) are subtracted from your gains (positives in life) there will always be a credit balance for you. That means, head or tail, whether the enemies likes it or not’ you will not end up in minus, shame or failure, rather you will always come out better and winning at last.
Note: The end of this game for you is that, negative or positive, loss or gain, you will always have the last laugh and be victorious. Because you have hold on to the end trusting God, you will always be a bone your enemies cannot crack, unless they want to loose all their teeth and die trying and you will forever be a life equation your enemies can never decode, understand or solve.
Always remember the word of God in Eccl 7:8, I see a better end for your life, your family and your loved ones.
Your life will always end up in credit and surplus (Plus) not in losses or deficit (Minus) in the mighty name of Jesus. .Amen.
In this month of October, I challenge you to start reading the Bible everyday. Please check out Benefits from Reading the Bible Everyday
50 BENEFITS FROM READING THE BIBLE DAILY
1.It teaches us forgiveness.
- It brings us joy.
- It provides clarity to/about many things.
- It opens our eyes to see.
- It directs our steps.
- It teaches and demonstrates love.
- It teaches mercy.
- It gives us strength.
- It blesses and teaches the way to be blessed.
- It counsels.
- It revives.
- It gives us courage.
- It sheds light in the dark.
- It breathes life into that which was dead.
- It heals our body from any form of diseases, either physical, health wise, spiritual etc.
- It delivers us from evil.
- It offers a better solution to every problems.
- It shows the better way to access God.
- It transform lives.
- It keeps us focused.
- It pushes us forward.
- It guards my thoughts.
- It fights temptation.
- It provides peace.
- It builds better relationships.
- It provides a greater perspective.
- It empowers.
- It changes our outlook.
- It fills our mind with affirmations.
- It gives us confidence.
31.It reminds us of who we are.
- It feeds our soul.
- It sets us free from deceits.
34.It satisfies our thirst.
- It organizes our priorities.
- It motivates us to help others.
- It relieves stress.
- It exchanges our guilt for His grace.
- It helps us conquer addictions.
- It helps us maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- It teaches us stewardship.
- It keeps us out of debt.
- It helps us discover our purpose in life.
- It equips us to live out our purpose.
- It settles our anxieties.
- It arms us with truth.
- It strengthens our
relationship with God and man.
- It preserves.
- It protects.
- And it pleases God.
Be a Bible reader